[mythtv-users] MythMkMovie on Redhat 8 Problem

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 16:23:52 EDT 2003

From: Mike Smith <easygreenus at yahoo.com>

>  Is anyone using MythMkMovie on Redhat 8?
>It uses Curses.  Redhat 8 has "New" Curses,
>or ncurses.  They should behave the same, but
>the mkmovie script looks for curses.  Anyone
>know a way around this?

I solved it by writing my own perl script
that doesn't use curses :-)

I'll bet the majority of people would rather
use a curses based script than a non-curses
menu based script, so I'll refrain from posting
mine.  However, if there are any other
weirdos like me that would like to see it,
let me know.

-Dennis