[mythtv-users] Re: MythMkMovie on Redhat 8 Problem

Kyle Bowerman kyle at bowerman.org
Mon May 12 23:11:53 EDT 2003

Hey Mike I will answer your own question too.  [ mkmovie works great btw]

To get curses to work on RH 8 get the source package from mandrake and apply the patch ( Curses-1.06-fix-Perl_sv_isa.patch.bz2) created in the SOURCE dir to the original source from cpan.org

you should have the following line (at line 275)  in Curses.c when your done.

 if (Perl_sv_isa(sv, "Curses::Window")) {
      WINDOW *ret = (WINDOW *)SvIV((SV*)SvRV(sv));
      return ret;

Kyle