[mythtv-users] Unsupress a recording

jasonmiller at micron.com jasonmiller at micron.com
Wed May 14 10:13:16 EDT 2003

There isn't a way through the interface as far as I've been able to determine.  If you are comfortable with SQL though, you can delete the show from the oldrecorded table by hand.  Just make VERY sure you know what you are doing before you hit enter on that delete command :)  Seems this would be very easy to do with MythWeb, I'll give adding it there a shot.