[mythtv-users] Unsupress a recording

Allen T. Gilliland IV alleng4 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 14:59:11 EDT 2003

I have this problem all the time :(

>From the interface you can change your recording
preference for that show to "record only this
showing".
then after the recording you can switch it back to
whatever it was before.

I agree that this is a feature that should be
available on the interface.  I.E. if you hit enter on
a supressed recording in the "fix scheduling
conflicts" list then it takes you to a menu where you
can click a checkbox that says "I want to record this
show anyways".

anyways ... the fix above should get you what you
need.