[mythtv-users] RH9, Myth .8 compile issues

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed May 14 16:56:20 EDT 2003

> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lqt-mt

looks like you're missing some QT libraries...   or (as I did) don't
have the QTDIR environment variable set properly:

export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-3.1

(I think that's what it is - you should double-check that path)

but since you're running redhat 9, why not just download the rpm's?

http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/rh9/

Axel has done a great job with things, and he and I will be finishing up
rpms for the other modules soon (though once you get mythtv and its deps
in, the other stuff compiles pretty easily).

-Chris