[mythtv-users] Where to configure EPG font size?

PDP-XI hades at elsewhere.org
Thu May 15 00:47:32 EDT 2003

In the HOWTO, it says:

  10.3.  Program Guide

  Fairly self explanatory.  Note that the alternate program guide does
  not use the same font settings as defined in Appearance, so if the EPG
  is unreadable this is where you make the adjustments to fonts, number
  of elements displayed, etc.

When I go to the program guide configuration, there are only two screens
of configuration data, neither of which has any font adjustment settings.
I can set the number of channels and time slots, but the font is
unreadably small on the tv regardless of anything I can set in the program
guide settings. Am I simply looking in the wrong place?

I'm running from CVS, built this morning.

Thanks much,

--Josh