[mythtv-users] network booting/diskless mythfrontend box

Steve Davidson smdavidson at belugasoftware.com
Sat May 17 17:10:45 EDT 2003

There are a few companies that sell cheap IDE-CF adapters:

http://adis.ca/store/cfdisk.php

The cfdisk.5d plugs directly in to the IDE header, and setup is
trivial.  I am using one of these in an LRP router, sounds like it might
work well for your purposes.

Keep us informed - I'm thinking of putting together a mAtx EPIA box for
my frontend, would love to hear how this works for you.