[mythtv-users] Time issues and ideas

Brett Profitt brettmyth at narnarnar.com
Sun May 18 14:55:54 EDT 2003

There is an option to record X seconds PAST the set time of the
recording, but there is nothing to set so many seconds before a
recording.  I've been having problems with mythtv starting a couple
minutes after a show has started.  A solution I had been thinking about
would be to set my computer's clock back a couple minutes, then use the
feature to record past the end of the show, but this seems very hacky to
me.

Is there any way to have it start recording a couple minutes before the
show is schedule to come on?

Brett