[mythtv-users] PVR 250 remote working but not with Myth yet

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon May 19 15:52:47 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone,

I now have the remote with my PVR 250 working (its the newer, light grey
model with the yellow and blue extra buttons).  lircd is running fine and
using irw from the lirc package I can have it report back to stdout that
the buttons are being pressed etc and it all looks good.

I have copied the lircrc file from the ivtv utils directory to my personal
homedir as .lircrc and then fired up myth but I don't seem to be able to
use the remote.  Did I miss a step?  Its so close I can taste it.  Once I
get this going the box goes in to the living room :)

Any thoughts?

-Jeff