[mythtv-users] How is the AverKey iMicro for a scan converter?

Aran Cox spin at avalon.net
Mon May 19 14:11:59 EDT 2003

They seem to work just fine for me, but the overscan adjustment isn't
very fine.  Basically, on my AverKey iMicro there is a button you hit
with three presets, if one of the settings works for you, it's great.
If not...

It certainly works just fine when playing back video... I think I might
prefer my GeForce4 Ti4200's output for text and such, but that might be
all in my head.