[mythtv-users] Hardware Recommendations / Comments

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Mon May 19 15:27:29 EDT 2003

I've had _incredible_ results with the Phoebe Micro (BT878) card, with
one exception:

the bttv module won't auto detect it, so you need to pass in card=22
tuner=21 for it to work..

Cost me about $50 USD, came with a remote, handles radio-in as well.
Works with the btaudio module, also. www.spectrumperipherals.com has it.

Best of luck.

Aaron