[mythtv-users] Unsupress a recording

Allen T. Gilliland IV alleng4 at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 17:10:20 EDT 2003

actually .. this is the behavior right now, but it is
not as convenient for the same reasons you provide in
your second comment.  Its annoying the have a timeslot
recording that you have to change to single record and
then back again.  And its especially annoying if you
change it to single record and forget to switch it
back before the next episode.

This is why it would be a whole lot easier to have 2
possible options:

1) a setting like "don't suppress previously recorded
shows"

2) the ability to hit "enter" on a grey line
(suppressed) recording in the Resolve conflicts menu
and be offered a chance to click "record this episode
anyways"

those both sound pretty reasonable to me ... and
certainly useful.