[mythtv-users] Unsupress a recording

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon May 19 21:12:12 EDT 2003

Good idea... I'll add this to my patch; it'll be a piece of cake.

Any volunteers to write the UI?  We need it in 3 places:

- Hit 'space' on a suppressed recording to bring up a screen to force
un-suppress a single instance
- Hit 'space' on a scheduled recording to force-suppress a single instance
- An option in the 'Schedule a recording' window to ignore duplicates for an
entire show/series/etc (IIRC, Isaac didn't want anything added to that
screen, so it might be time to add an "Advanced..." button to it for
collecting other recording options on a separate screen)

-JAC