[mythtv-users] diagram

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Tue May 20 23:26:50 EDT 2003

Pete Hartman wrote:

> My main point in volunteering to do it myself was more to demonstrate
> that I didn't mean to ask anyone else to do it for me :-).  Usefulness
> or not for any individual, I'll post to the list when/if I get it done.

I personally find such diagrams (if done well - I find doxygen pretty
useless as well) to be very helpful in getting a first idea about the
project. It makes the basic structure clear and the assumptions and
interaction/corelations, and helps to locate the code to change to
achieve what you want or alternatively to see that the project is (atm)
inappropriate for what you want. it absolutely has to be correct and not
outdated, though.

Ben