[mythtv-users] Advice on Cable/Satellite Providers

mark at zzo.com mark at zzo.com
Tue May 20 19:42:54 EDT 2003

Dish is slightly cheaper I think but DirecTV has better sports programming
availability (NFL Sunday ticket etc...).  Also Dish makes all of their
own set top boxes whereas several companies make STBs for DirecTV
(I may be wrong about that first phrase tho)...

Tarek Lubani(tarek at tarek.2y.net)@2003.05.20 20:53:06 +0000:

Mark Ethan Trostler	mark at zzo.com
Computing Solutions	http://www.zzo.com