[mythtv-users] How to simplify DVD playing

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Thu May 22 12:42:31 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 10:09, CyberPsyko wrote:
> Hi all! I just wanted to share how I set up my MythBox for use with
> DVDs.

I used to add it to the main menu, but I decided I liked it better as
part of Mythvideo (all external stuff in the one place), it's pretty
easy to do, go back through the list archives (might of been the dev
list, can't remember) if you want to know how.

I keep telling myself I'll get around to patch mythvideo itself to have
a built in function to call mplayer/xine but I never seem to get around
to it. (Would people find that useful?)

:D