[mythtv-users] demuxing .nuv?

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Thu May 22 09:24:25 EDT 2003

I did some digging on sf.net and came across konvertwizard..
Unfortunately, it doesn't take raw .nuv files, but a quick:

mencoder inputfile.nuv -ovc copy -oac copy -o outputfile.avi

does the trick.

Then run konvertwizard and follow the dialogs.  Not too bad, but I'm
still running into an issue where vcdimager says that the mpeg isn't
padded to x bytes (don't remember the number).

Thoughts?

Aaron