[mythtv-users] PixelView PlayTV PVR, anyone able to get this to work?

Joshua D. Tschida josh at tschidanet.com
Thu May 22 14:57:03 EDT 2003

yep, I'm a newb....  I realized based on posts and other documentation that
bttv is not for conexant chipsets....  I found a site from a guy who is
working on some conexant drivers, but I'm not sure how to get them
installed.

thanks for helping me realize that I need to do more research before
posting...

-Josh