[mythtv-users] Re:MythTV on PPC

Gregorio Gervasio Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Fri May 23 00:34:22 EDT 2003

>>>>> On Thu, 22 May 2003 18:12:50 -0400, Patrick Benton <patrickb at umich.edu> said:

p> I am trying to get MythTV compiled under Mandrake 9.1 PPC on my Ti-Powerbook
p> to use strictly as a frontend.  I can't get the patch to apply cleanly
p> against the MythTV 0.80 release.  Here is what I did:

p> [spumco at mypowerbook mythtv-0.8]$ patch -p0 < ppc-mythtv-20030414.patch

[...]

        Yes, you'll need CVS from around that time to use that patch
(which might be difficult due to the repository change).  I
occasionally update my local tree and can try to generate patches for
more recent CVS builds if you're interested.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj at pacbell.net