[mythtv-users] Watching current recording in progress drops back to menu

Craig Longman craigl at begeek.com
Sat May 24 01:30:11 EDT 2003

Christian Hack wrote:

>Edit : Excuse the novel but I was trying to be complete.
>
>If I'm watching a recording that is currently in progress, I get dropped
>back to the watch recordings menu after a random period of watching.
>Generally takes less than a minute. It seems to happen more often the closer
>I am to where the recording currently is. Particularly if the difference is
>smallish i.e less than a couple of minutes.

i've seen similar dropouts, but i normally see it when i'm pausing
something, most frequently with live tv and while watching recording
programs.  once i get the work i'm doing in trasncoding done, i play on
looking into this if no-one else has yet.

we're not having exacty the same problem, but similar and if i get
enough debugging info coming out to tell me whats going on with my
problem, i'll keep this in mind while i'm working on it.

cheers,

    CraigL->Thx();