[mythtv-users] Re:Watching current recording in progress drops back to

Alexander P. Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Sat May 24 18:25:52 EDT 2003

menu

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Anyone else seeing this? Quite annoying to when it keeps dropping
back and
then you have to start from the beginning of the recording and then
fast
forward through to where you were only to have it drop out again.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Let's see if I understand you correctly:
1. You start watching live tv
2. Commercial break comes up, so you pause.
3. After while you would like to skip, and you fast forward.
4. Instead of fast forwarding, you are taken back to the menu (or is
it beginning of current buffer?).

I see this here with a CVS from midweek, except that I am taken back
to the beginning of the current live tv buffer, not a menu.  I
assumed
that I didn't do something correctly (upgrade the database or
something). I switched back to an earlier CVS and the problem went
away.=20=20=20

Alex