[mythtv-users] lirc, what a nightmare to setup

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sat May 24 19:07:44 EDT 2003

Speaking of the contrib directory, according to the docs on the website,
isn't there supposed to be a sample modules.conf file for use with
btaudio in there?

I've been trying to get it to work for the better part of an hour now,
and the closest I can get is either seeing the screen through mythtv
without sound, or exiting the "watch tv" module and running "sox -r
32000 -t ossdsp /dev/dsp2 -t ossdsp /dev/dsp1" from the command line to
hear just the audio...

I think I've muted/unmuted pretty much everything there is on this
box...

Onboard SIS7012 (/dev/dsp symlinked to /dev/dsp0, which I don't want to
use)
CMI-8738 (/dev/dsp1, which I *do* want to use, at least for now!)
Hauppauge WinTV dbx401 (with btaudio works out to /dev/dsp[2,3])

	-I