[mythtv-users] Hard crash, where to begin?

Aran Cox spin at avalon.net
Sun May 25 19:47:24 EDT 2003

I use RH9 (also with ALSA) and have no problems.  I used the MythTV rpms
from atrpms.

I would suggest getting ALSA from http://freshrpms.net and MythTV from
http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/rh9/mythtv/

These packages worked quite well from me.

You might also consider install apt-get from the freshrpms site as
well.  Once you've got that set up it sucks most of the work out of
installing the right packages for running MythTV.