[mythtv-users] Removing scheduled recordings

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue May 27 00:40:05 EDT 2003

> > That's intended functionality.  You're not editing that particular instance
> > of a show, you're editing the recording record.  The functionality you're

> Hmmm... except that the particular piece of functionality I'm describing
> already exists in the Program Finder screen, so it's not *really*
> something new... or is it?

I don't believe you can go into the program finder and say "Don't record
this episode of this show even though it would normally be recorded because
it matches one of my setup recordings."  That functionality is being discussed
right now on one of the mailing lists but it's not currently part of the code.

Chris