[mythtv-users] So close I can taste it. Final issue before I get to leave you alone?

tekchip tekchip at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 22:43:25 EDT 2003

I figured as much. This system is mainly a proof of concept. I don't
have any sort of recording setup. Just want to get some video up and
running. Mostly interested in it as a tuner for a couple of older
tv's around that arn't cable ready. Thanks for  the input. I'll keep
that in mind.

--- Drew Whittle <drew at lug.net.nz> wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 16:15, tekchip wrote:
>
> > ATI TV Wonder VE
>
> ^^^^ Read the FAQ, seriously though I believe that you can't do
> capture
> and display at the same time with this card.
>
> :D

=====
Brock Hatfield
tekchip at yahoo.com