[mythtv-users] IR Receiver/Transmitter Setup

Poynter SPoynter at transy.edu
Wed May 28 15:58:21 EDT 2003

I recently just built my myth box, which I have to say is just awesome.  The myth developers sure have built a great product.  Anyway my question relates to setting up a remote and the IR receiver/transmitter.  The following is the setup:
- Motorola DCT-2000 digital cable box
- Hauggpage PVR-350 catpure card

My question is can I use the Hauggpage remote and receiver included with the PVR-350 card, but also have an IR blaster to change channels on my box?  I've never messed with lirc, but can it support multiple IR devices on one computer?  Also what IR blaster is recommended and known to work with the Motorola boxes?  Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.  Thanks...

Steve