[mythtv-users] Streming Internet Radio to Myth

mark at zzo.com mark at zzo.com
Thu May 29 18:51:15 EDT 2003

It really works pretty good thru mythvideo (at least back when
you could easily map file exentions to application).
The only kicker is shutting down mplayer (or xmms) once it's started.
But there are workarounds.
Apparently the newest mythvideo checkins deep-sixes this options
although I haven't tried it myself (am now afraid to cvs update & lose
internet radio)...

Isaac Richards(ijr at po.cwru.edu)@2003.05.29 20:03:40 +0000:

Mark Ethan Trostler	mark at zzo.com
Computing Solutions	http://www.zzo.com