[mythtv-users] I wonder if we I could get my hands on one of these?

Joseph H. Fry joe at thefrys.com
Fri May 30 02:40:28 EDT 2003

http://www.adcom.co.jp/en/stb.html

This thing is running linux with a Sigma Mpeg 1-4 Decoder. more than
powerful enough for a frontend machine. perhaps the company would ship
one to a developer in hopes of opening a new market for their devices.
I'm almost certain this thing would work. hell they already have a linux
driver for the video decoder. and it is designed for use with a tv. and
it already runs linux. hmm!

Joe