[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 79

adam i. howard donutz at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 10:23:21 EDT 2003

So it seems that it what would benefit us the most if the mplayer folks
were to encapsulate all of their codec support into library "wrappers",
so that we've got libwma, libquicktime, etc. Mplayer will use
libdvdread/libdvdcss to play DVDs, so we'd just need to convince them
to do the same sort of thing with all the other dozens of codecs they
support ;)