[mythtv-users] Audio (buffering?) problems when in EPG, exiting EPG

Steve wilton at hal.humberc.on.ca
Sat Nov 1 19:17:58 EST 2003

I've got a problem with stuttering audio when I switch into the EPG when
watching live tv. There's also a visible artifact at the bottom of the
video preview window. The preview plays normally, but a black band
extends from the bottom of it, partially covering the clock.

Wierd thing is: when I switch to a virtual console and then back, the
problem dissapears. audio is back to normal and the preview works fine.
However, when I exit the EPG and go back to watching live tv the audio
stuutter comes back. Switching VCs again fixes the problem.

Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions?

backend:
dual celeron 533
256M
pvr-250
slackware-based
this bit seems to be working fine, my laptop has no problems w/ this
backend

frontend:
epia m9000
256M
linux 2.4.23-pre7-epia2
X 4.3.99.14
mythtv-0.12
custom distro

Thanks,

Steve

p.s. what's the easiest way to take a screen shot of myth? tried import
from imagemagick, but all i get is garbage