[mythtv-users] apt.sw.be down, is there an alternative?

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sun Nov 2 02:03:04 EST 2003

On Nov 1, 2003, at 9:51 PM, Dave Stewart wrote:

> Well, that worked.  And I'm not missing something unique to Dag Wieers'
> rpm site?

I don't think there are any packages required that are only available
from Dag. Almost all come from ATrpms, and a small number from
FreshRPMs.

> (Phrased another way, isn't apt-get smart enough to do this
> itself if it can without losing anything?)

As long as it can still find packages to satisfy all the dependencies,
yes. There are some packages of which there are versions in multiple
repos, and they are sometimes interchangeable.

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...