[mythtv-users] Automount and kscd driving me nuts!

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 11:02:15 EST 2003

Having issues with MythDVD. I believe I managed to
trace it to the fact that KDE is automounting the
drive and autolaunching kscd.

Problem, I've tried modifying the auto.master file,
issued rm -f mythtv/.kde/Autostart/Autorun.desktop as
root, tried rpm -e kdse (doesn't work), tried System
Settings/Add Remove Applications (doesn't recognize
that it's installed). Lastly KDE Control Center
doesn't give me an option on automount or kscd either.

HELP!