[mythtv-users] nuvexport and divx format

Chris chris.rickert at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 2 11:34:29 EST 2003

This message goes out to Dennis Lou or whomever may know more about the
Divx part of Nuvexport.  After encoding my myth files from nuv to Divx
avi format, i notice the audio format is in mp2 and not mp3.  This is
apparent when i load the file into Avidemux or TMpGenc.

In the Divx section of the nuvexport perl script, ffmpeg is called and
it appears it does not have a line for -acodec mp3.  Can i just add that
so it forces an mp3 audio stream out.  I see on ffmpeg's docs that mp3
is supported under external libraries.  What does this mean to joe end
user.

I actually did change the line in the code and ran it.  It tells me i've
chosen an unsupported audio codec.

thanks
chris