[mythtv-users] Nivida drivers and mythbackend segfault.

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Mon Nov 3 02:24:42 EST 2003

Well there are plenty of other issues with RedHat's NPTL support..  I've
had to recompile DB4 w/o NPTL support just to get several programs
including RPM to work correctly on this system due to the NPTL
problems., so there are NPTL problems..  Read
http://www.invoca.ch/pub/packages/cyrus-imapd for more information on
those problems..

I haven't tried compiling the Nvidia drivers directly on this system
yet..  As as I'll be getting a new video card for the system sometime
soon, I'm not going to worry about it right now.. The old Voodoo3 I had
died on me.. and I'm using an old GeForce 2 w/o TV out and a scan
converter currently (though it's only B&W)...

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>