[mythtv-users] OT - can't run mplayer

Darren Vincent Hart dvhart at byu.edu
Mon Nov 3 09:04:14 EST 2003

I have had .debs that don't create all the necessary symlinks for shared
libraries.  Simply make the symlink yourself:

$cd /usr/lib
$ln -s libxvidcore.so.2.1 libxvidcore.so.2
$ln -s libxvidcore.so.2 libxvidcore.so

IIRC ldconfig should be doing that automatically, but...  I think you'll
find the above works.

Darren