[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TVOut almost working; get sound, no video

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Mon Nov 3 11:46:22 EST 2003

Hi. I'm almost there getting TV Out working with my 350. The audio is
working, but when I run mythfrontend I get a blank screen on both the
console and the TV. I have not messed with the X settings, so maybe on
the console it's expected.

I'm running decoder-alpha 311003A, which someone earlier posted they had
problems with. Unfortunately I cannot find any of the older ones. The
only one on the ftp site is the latest and I couldn't find them on
kernel.org which that same person said they are located.

I've posted to ivtv-devel, but haven't gotten any answers. Hoping
someone here can help. It's SOOO close.

Thanks,
James