[mythtv-users] Invalid dates in EPG

Chris Teachworth Chris at emanet.com
Tue Nov 4 17:20:09 EST 2003

	More specific information...

	All the programs in myth are listed as starting on Monday
Febrauary 28th at 12:00am and ending at 12:00pm. Out of desperation I
tried recompiling MythTv to no avail. I'm guessing it's a Qt problem but
I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting... The current time is
displayed correctly in the EPG, the system time is correct, and all the
programs have the correct start and end time in the database.

	Does anyone know if it's kosher to recompile just the mysql
plugin against the new version of mysql or if I'm missing a step
somewhere?

TIA,

	Chris Teachworth