[mythtv-users] Cut video every 15 seconds

hoalun at congo.higbee.org hoalun at congo.higbee.org
Wed Nov 5 18:14:50 EST 2003

Myth has been working fine for me from .10 and .11, but now that I upgraded to
.12 I am having a problem recording shows.  (Note this only happens when
recording, not when watching Live TV).

Exactly every 15 seconds part of the recording is cut out.  It looks like it
cuts about 5 seconds worth of the program out, but I can't be sure exactly
how much.  I am using a PVR 250, and checked that I have no transcoding turned
on.  Does anyone else have any idea what might be causing this?

-Dale