[mythtv-users] Re:Mythvideo exits back to desktop

Jai jai at linknet.com.au
Thu Nov 6 18:36:04 EST 2003

Hmm, well after reading all your responses (thanks BTW) and doing a little experimenting I think I might have to go down the light WM road.

By default my KDE3.0.5a windows behaviour is "Click to focus" this is the setting that exits me back to the desktop(taskbar) instead of mythfrontend.

Trying a setting of "Focus follows mouse", playing a video becomes a strobed effect between mythfrontend and mplayer's played video flashing in and out.

Jai.