[mythtv-users] Re:Mythvideo exits back to desktop

Joachim Gehweiler post at joachim-gehweiler.de
Fri Nov 7 04:15:15 EST 2003

Hi!

I am using KDE under RedHat 9 and had the same problem. I could solve it
yesterday by setting this value to "Focus under mouse" and checking the
"raise" Option with 0ms delay value.

Now mythTV and MPlayer are working fine, there is only one very very
short flicker (the desktop is shown for fractions of a second) between
closing MPlayer and switching back to mythTV using the remote control.

Hope this helps in your case, too.

Best,
   Joachim