[mythtv-users] ivtv/mythtv CVS dependancy clarification for PVR 350

Paul Crick web-mythtv-users at ivrl.com
Sun Nov 9 21:12:38 EST 2003

I have Myth working nicely having followed Jarod's HOWTO. I now want to get
the s-video out working on my PVR 350 as per Ivan's HOWTO.

Question: I've read stuff recently about the CVS snapshots of ivtv and
mythtv having dependancy issues on/with each other. Sooo.. if I get the
latest snapshot of both (are there .tar.gz for both or do I have to do a CVS
checkout?) and compile, I should be able to get it all working with no
problem? (and not break the setup I have right now?)

Thanks in advance
Paul