[mythtv-users] pixelview PV878P+ tv tuner rev 9d; audio captureproblems

Mike B mikezero1 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:54:56 EST 2003

>Nope.
>
>This card _does_ work with btaudio,
>well my PV878 does anyway...
>
>Mine's a mono card and I use the analogue DMA port but at least I get
>audio...
>
>Mark.

can you give me any sort of configuration hints?  what options do you use
when your bttv and btaudio are loaded?  is your card autodetected?  which
version of bttv and video4linux do you use?  which kernel? can you
successfully capture audio with streamer, which dsp# do you use? anything
you can think of that would be of use to me I really appreciate. thanks