[mythtv-users] LIRC and Hauppauge question

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Mon Nov 10 18:49:09 EST 2003

I have that reciever, it works nicely with every remote I've tried it
with.  I have my universal programed as a replay tv remote and it works
peachy with it!

-dan

IvanK. wrote:

>Christopher,
>
>very tempting, that two for $15 deal.  Have you tried that receiver with other
>than the included remote?  Does it play nicely with, say, universal remotes?
>
>Thanks,
>IvanK.
>
>On Monday 10 November 2003 03:07 pm, Christopher Maahs wrote:
>

>>As the previous poster mentioned, the RC-5 codes that the Hauppauge
>>remotes and ir receiver users aren't all that common.  This is what I
>>purchased as a serial IR receiver.  Two for $15 isn't too bad of a price.
>>
>>http://tekgems.com/Products/WinampRemote.htm
>>
>>~cj

main(){int j=1234;char t[]=":@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.\n",*i=
"iqgbgxmdzlolyb\nu.pax\nlek.n";char *strchr(const char*,int);
while(*i){j+=strchr(t,*i++)-t;j%=sizeof t-1;putchar(t[j]);}return 0;}