[mythtv-users] mythfrontend and wireless

Eloy A. Paris peloy at chapus.net
Mon Nov 10 20:36:20 EST 2003

I got bitten by the same problem (insufficient bandwidth to play
anything from a 802.11b-connected laptop.) The solution I found was to
use the MPEG codec and decrease the quality a bit. The default recording
settings (both for live TV and normal recording) are very
bandwidth-hungry, and not even 10 mbit/sec Ethernet has enough
bandwidth.

Cheers,

Eloy.-