[mythtv-users] Re:LIRC and Hauppauge question

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Tue Nov 11 11:38:53 EST 2003

Yes, had the pin connectors.  No surgery.  I had to make a cable of course,
but I didn't figure that into the cost (maybe a few bucks and some soldering
skill).  I'll look up the model number when I get home this evening.  It's
black, supports I think 5 or 6 devices, and has that night-light function
(buttons light up on touch if enabled).