[mythtv-users] Getting there... slowly

Peter Greis peter_greis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 15:22:54 EST 2003

Hi All,

Via M10000 Nehemiah
RH9, kernel 2.4.20-8
CLE drivers
latest ivtv CVS
MythTV-0.12
PVR-250

A couple of things... when specifying the video
device, I entered /dev/video3, yet /dev/video0 was
saved. Ended up going into the mysql database and
changing the capture card settings.

Being in Switzerland, XMLTV is no good for me... could
anyone point me towards docs so I can steal
programming content ?

Also,  I have currently seeing nothing but black (in
MythTV), yet I can see video through "cat /dev/video3
| mplayer -". This is most likely related to settings
un the database - again, are there docs describing
what the contents of each table provide ?

One again, thanks in advance for all of the help.

Peter (in Zurich)

=====
Peter Greis
Zurich Switzerland
+++ Be careful replying... the real address is "peter_greis[at]yahoo[dot]com" +++