[mythtv-users] Can't get TV OUT to sync

Clyde Stubbs clyde at htsoft.com
Thu Nov 13 07:50:55 EST 2003

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 04:35:35PM +1000, Christian Hack wrote:
> or Composite anyway. My very very old TV (actually an old commodore
> 1084S monitor) wasn't progressive scan capable and it worked fine too.

Was that using the Geforce 2? The Nvidia drivers DID do interlaced
scan on the Geforce 2 (not sure if the latest version does or not).
If you can get interlaced scan working on a Geforce 4
I would be VERY interested to get a copy of your XF86Config.

I did find that by updating my nforce2 BIOS I can now get TV-out
working under Windows.

Clyde

--
Clyde Stubbs                     |            HI-TECH Software
Email: clyde at htsoft.com          |          Phone            Fax