[mythtv-users] Can't get TV OUT to sync

Paco Garcia framagana at xarxaneta.org
Thu Nov 13 14:40:35 EST 2003

Hi and thanks for answering

I have an old nVidia GForce 2 MX in the bottom of my desk's drawer. The
last time I tried it with Linux (RedHat 9.0), the tv out didn't work,
but I don't know if I have to do something, with the GF4, the tv out
works (bad but works) when I boot the PC, but not with the GF2. Should I
made any change to the XF86Config-4 file?

What other card can I use for right tv-out?? I want to buy a card that
we're sure that will work. I want tv output in my home maded
Set-Top-Box, but I'm confused in what gfx card should I use.

And yes, it works with Wind0ws, I tried it and it works PERFECTLY, but
not with my favourite penguin ;-)

Anything else? I have 3 cards (GF2,GF4,Ati9000) and I think that I
remain without the possibility of having a working tv output

Greetz
PakOS