[mythtv-users] Sound problems

Andrew Hogue hogue at cs.yorku.ca
Thu Nov 13 16:25:18 EST 2003

Hi,

I am using the onboard sound of the via chipset on a shuttle sk41g.
Currently it's working fine right now.

Are you using the analog output or the optical output?  If you are using
the optical output, then you need to set the IEC958 level down to 0 in
alsamixer to actually hear anything.

Let me know if I can be of more help.

-- Andrew