[mythtv-users] Avermedia datasheets

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Nov 14 10:55:03 EST 2003

> Does anyone on the list have datasheets for the Aver M179 or DVB-t cards
> that they can send me? I'm thinking about doing some driver tweaking and
> getting a better understanding of what's going on.

I don't have any documentation on the M179 card, the information I used
to modify the yuan patch was gained from a few back and forth emails
with a contact at AVerMedia.  He was able to give me information on
what EIO pins were connected to what on the card.

I emailed him asking if it was OK if I gave you his email, if so I'll
send it to you privately.

This morning I received an email from him with information on reading the
audio status from the M179 card (ie, whether the tuned-in signal is in
stereo or has SAP).  I've also been contacted by someone else at AVerMedia
who was trying to setup the patched ivtv driver, so maybe we will
see some other good information coming from that direction as well.

--

Chris